This week has been a wild ride!
The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet and The Seuss Greenshow auditions, author Peggy Eddleman visit on Thursday, our big Walk-a-thon fundraiser on Friday, and all of those field trips!
There are also plenty of events happening this weekend if you feel you haven’t had enough activity in your lives.
- Peggy Eddleman will sign her new book Sky Jumpers at the King’s English book store this Friday. http://kingsenglish.indiebound.com/event/peggy-eddleman-sky-jumpers
- Judy Beglau will be reading her new book Mad, Mad Annabelle Jane at Sam Weller Book Works Saturday morning. http://www.wellerbookworks.com/events/2013/10/
- Performance Art Festival at the Main City Library. http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/events/view/2490/
- Craft Sabbath- Main City Library. http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/events/view/1529/
- The 41st Annual Oktoberfest at Snowbird. http://www.snowbird.com/
- Tracy Aviary will be open year round as always. Their website also tells you what to do if you find an injured bird! http://www.tracyaviary.org/upcoming-events/
And at least 2 public markets to check out-
- The People’s Market. They will be making “Stone Soup” this Sunday. http://www.slcpeoplesmarket.org/
- The Sugarhouse Farmer’s Market on Friday afternoons. http://www.sugarhousefarmersmarket.com/
Try not to over do it, will ya?